Saturday 1 March 2014

What's in my handbag?

This bag was £20 from New Look

  While still setting up my blog and trying to work out how everything works (which is very difficult for a technologically challenged person like myself) I was trying to think what I could post to get people interested.  I love looking at other people's 'what's in my handbag' posts and so decided to do one myself, so here we go!







   I carry this bubblegum flavoured lip scrub from Lush because it's great for getting rid of dry skin on your lips when on the go.  As you can tell I use my water bottles over and over again as this is a very worn one!  The last item here is a Juice Cube (£25 - PC world) which charges your phone when and about which is so useful when your phone has a terrible battery life like mine!





   My inner clean freak is shown here with some Carex hand sanitiser which I use far too much and my childish side is also shown with a little snack pot of raisins (who doesn't miss those days though?!)





 






This is my glasses case which is from Cath Kidston, which I really need to start using instead of just throwing my glasses into my bag!  And then these are my keys which I only really use to collect my post and for my clubcard when food shopping - I got my sparkly 'S' keyring two years ago and it's looking a little worse for wear now! 






I was wondering where my inhaler had gone so a good thing I emptied my bag and found it!  I only have very mild asthma but I think it's sensible to carry it with me just in case!  This is my Mark Hill hair comb (£3.69 - Boots) which is perfect for detangling long hair without snagging or damaging it.  I also found a random packet of sugar in the bottom of my bag which I must have picked up on my last visit to Pret; typical example of handbag clutter!




   I always try to carry a hair band with me in case I need one!  This is a tiny pot of hand cream I got for donating a pound to charity in Lush, but is very good for the odd application to dry hands when on the go! Finally, I always try to carry a spare pair of contact lenses with me, just in case I enter in to some crisis where I may need them (now I think of it I have no idea why these are in my handbag!)



   'Recipe for Love' by Katie Fforde is the book I'm reading at the moment which I have in my bag because I was reading it on the train.  My purse is from Cath Kidston (yes, I know it's the same design as my glasses case!) which I love because it's the perfect size.  The tablets and '4head' cream are both very boring, and just because I've been suffering from a lot of migraines recently - not interesting at all!











Why I have just an umbrella case in my handbag I have no idea - what I really want to know is where the umbrella is! The top right picture is my keycard for my uni flat, with a nice glittery keyring to cheer it up a bit.  And last but not least is my make up bag, which is the perfect size for keeping all my necessities in!



  Well, there we have it! I hope you have enjoyed going through the items in my handbag - what necessities do you keep in yours? Or is it just full of clutter?
Much love  

No comments:

Post a Comment